A. DO NOT store a spare LP cylinder under or near a gas cooker appliance.
B. Never fill the cylinder beyond 80% full.
C. If the infor
mation in (A) and (B) are not followed exactly, a fire causing death
or serious injury may occur.
PLACEMENT OF COOKER
• This cooker shall be used OUTDOORS ONL
Y. DO NOT use in a building, home, garage, balcony,
porch, tent or any other enclosed area. Gas cookers shall not be used on or under apartment,
condominium balcony or deck. DO NOT install or use in or on recreational vehicles and/or boats.
• DO NOT operate this Gas Cooker closer than 10 feet (3m) from any combustible materials
including walls or railing, or under overhead construction and tree branches as these materials
could ignite should oil/grease fire occur.
• The cooker must be positioned on a level, stable, noncombustible surface in an area clear of
combustible material. An asphalt surface (blacktop) may not be acceptable for this purpose.
• Do not use on combustible flooring or surfaces such as wooden decks.
• Keep the cooking area clear and free of any combustible material such as household chemicals,
paint, gasoline and other flammable vapors and liquids. Do not store or use gasoline or other
liquid/aerosols with flammable vapors within 25 feet (7.5m) of this cooker.
• Prior to lighting the burner, check wind direction for placement of cooker DOWNWIND from
upright LP cylinder. The cooker must be DOWNWIND and least 20" away from LP cylinder to
keep heat away from cylinder.
• Refer to instructions for Proper Positioning of the Cooker on page 15 in this manual.
IF OIL OR GREASE FIRE OCCURS
In the event of an oil/grease fire, do not attempt to extinguish
with water. Immediately call your local
Fire Department. A Type BC or ABC dry chemical fire extinguisher may in some cases contain the fire.
If a fire occurs INSIDE THE COOKING VESSEL follow these steps.
• Turn off gas supply.
• Wearing a protective glove, cover the pot with a lid. DO NOT re-open lid as the oil/grease fire could
re-ignite. Allow cooking vessel to cool down to 115˚F (45˚C) before opening lid.
If a fire occurs OUTSIDE THE COOKING VESSEL follow these steps.
• Turn off the gas supply if possible.
• Wearing a protective glove, cover the pot with a lid if possible.
• Call the local Fire Department if property damage is possible.
• Attempt to extinguish using a chemical fire extinguisher specified.
• Once fire is extinguished, DO NOT re-open lid as the oil/grease fire could re-ignite. Allow cooking
vessel to cool down to 115˚F (45˚C) before opening lid.