1. Sober adult operation ONLY! Read and understand this manual before using the product. The use
of alcohol, prescription or nonprescription drugs may impair your ability to properly assemble or
safely operate this appliance.
2. This appliance, like any gas appliance, can be extremely dangerous! It can burn you, scald you
with hot oil or water, or start a fire. Misuse of this outdoor appliance can result in serious personal
injury or property damage. The warnings and safety instructions in this manual must be followed
to provide reasonable safety and efficiency in using this appliance.
3. LP (propane) gas is colorless, tasteless, heavier than air, and is both flammable and explosive.
Combustion of propane consumes oxygen and produces carbon monoxide (a poisonous gas).
Therefore, never operate an outdoor appliance inside a building or confined area where ventilation
may be restricted. Make sure the LP Cylinder and the appliance are placed in an open area. Do
not obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air.
4. Never leave appliance unattended.
Most accidents occur as a result of leaving the appliance unattended.
any appliance left unattended may eventually over heat, resulting in a serious grease fire.
5. This is an ATTENDED appliance. Do NOT leave this appliance unattended while heating oil or
grease, cooking food or when hot after use. Heated liquid can remain at scalding temperatures
long after cooking has ended.
6. Use ONLY on a level, stable, non-combustible surfaces like brick, concrete or dirt. Do NOT use
this appliance on any surface that will burn or melt like wood, asphalt, vinyl, or plastic.
7. This appliance is for OUTDOOR use only. Do NOT use in a building, garage or any other enclosed
area. Do NOT use on wooden decks, under roof overhangs, on porches, carports or at garage
door openings. This appliance is NOT intended to be installed in or on recreational vechiles and/or
boats. This appliance is not intended for and should NEVER be used as a heater.
8. Do NOT locate this appliance under ANY overhead construction. Keep a minimum clearance of
10 feet from the sides, front and back of the appliance to ANY construction. Keep the area clear
and free of any combustible material such as household chemicals, paint, gasoline and other
flammable vapors and liquids.
9. Keep the fuel supply hose away from any heated surfaces.
10. Clean and inspect the hose before each use of the appliance. If there is evidence of abrasion,
wear, cuts or leaks, the hose must be replaced prior to the appliance being put into operation.
Replacement hose for Bayou Classic Bayou Fryer is
Read and understand this manual before using this product.