Copies of the I/B. Please reproduce them without any
changes except under special instruction from Team
International USA. The pages must be reproduced and folded
in order to obtain a booklet A5 (+/- 148.5 mm width x 210 mm
height). When folding, make sure you keep the good
numbering when you turn the pages of the I/B. Don’t change
the page numbering. Keep the language integrity. Print only
what is inside the frame.
8 FHG 30035 - 140407
Assembly page 8/32
• Frozen food should always be thawed before it is grilled.
• To grill meat, turn the thermostat to the maximum position and
preheat the grill. For other ingredients, choose the temperature
• If you grill vegetables, fish or lean meat, add a little oil on the grids
or spray the grilling surface with a non-stick cooking spray. If you
are grilling meat with any amount of fat, or if the food has been
marinated, there is no need to treat the grill prior to cooking.
CLEANING AND CARE
• Put in “MIN” position, pull the plug from the power socket and let
the appliance cool down completely before cleaning it.
• Clean the grill plates with a damp cloth, sponge or paper towel.
• Do not use anything abrasive that can scratch or damage the
• Do not use hard, sharp utensils. If the grill plates are very dirty, use
a mild dish detergent. Rinse with hot water on a sponge or towel
and dry the plates carefully. Cleaning is best achieved when the
grill plates are still slightly warm.
• To clean the housing, use a damp cloth with mild surface
cleaning detergent, if necessary.
• The fat collecting trays can be washed in the sink with warm
• Make sure no water or other liquid penetrates into the
• DO NOT place in the dishwasher
• NEVER clean or rinse the appliance under running water.
• DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUIDS!
• Always unplug the Grill before storage.
• Always make sure the Grill is cool and dry before storing.
• The power cord can be wrapped around at the bottom of the
base for storage.