1. Install the Bi-fold doors to the fireplace.
Bi-fold doors MUST be installed to the firebox prior to installing firebox to mantel.
BI-FOLD DOOR INSTALLATION
1. Remove the bi-fold doors from packaging.
2. Remove the Philips head screw and the door spacer from the bottom edge of the bi-fold
door opposite of the door handle.
3. Insert the door spacer into the bottom panel ledge mounting hole.
4. Insert the top edge of the bi-fold door into the top door track on the fireplace.
5. Secure the bi-fold door to unit with supplied screw using a short handled screwdriver.
If short handled screwdriver is not available tilt the unit back.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for the other side.
2. Install the fireplace assembly into the mantel. (refer to mantel assembly instructions)
If not using a Dimplex mantel, the fireplace must be installed in an enclosure with the
following MINIMUM internal/opening dimensions.