• Turn off the cylinder valve when your cooker is not in use.
Handle the LP gas cylinder with care.
• Always secure the LP gas cylinder in an upright position.
• Never connect an unregulated LP gas cylinder to your cooker.
• DO NOT expose LP gas cylinders to excessive heat
or ignition sources.
• DO NOT store a spare LP gas cylinder near your cooker.
• Allow only qualified LP gas dealers to fill or repair your
LP gas cylinder
• DO NOT allow the LP gas cylinder to be filled beyond 80% capacity.
• Read and follow all warnings/instructions that are on the cylinder and that accompany this product.
• Never store spare LP gas cylinder near your cooker. This could cause excess pressure to be expelled
through the vapor relief valve resulting in fire, explosion, or
severe personal injury, including death.
NOTE: PROPANE GAS IS HEAVIER THAT AIR AND WILL COLLECT IN LOW AREAS.
PROPER VENTILATION IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
• Keep the ventilation opening(s) of the LP gas cylinder enclosure free and clear from obstruction and
• DO NOT insert any foreign objects into the valve outlet. Damage to the back-check could result.
A damaged back-check can cause a leak, possibly resulting in explosion, fire, severe personal
injury, bodily harm or death.
FILLING THE LP GAS CYLINDER:
Allow only qualified LP gas dealers to properly fill or repair your LP gas cylinder.
• New tanks should be purged prior to filling; inform LP gas dealer if you are using a new tank.
• DO NOT allow the cylinder to be filled beyond 80% capacity. Over-filled tanks can create a
dangerous condition. Over-filled tanks can build up pressure and cause the relief valve to expel
propane gas vapors. The vapor is combustible and if it comes in contact with a spark source or
flame; an explosion causing severe burns, bodily harm, or death could occur.
• Always use a protective cylinder cap when cooker is not connected to cylinder.
• If you exchange a cylinder with a qualified exchange program, be sure the cylinder has a
Type-1 valve and an over-filling prevention device (OPD).
Store upright with
Use and store cylinder
in upright position