LP GAS CYLINDER
o check your local codes, see your local LP gas dealer or natural gas company. This cooker is not intended to be
connected to a natural gas supply line.
When purchasing or exchanging a cylinder for your gas cooker, it must be constructed and marked in accordance
with the specifications for LP gas cylinders by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) or the National Standard
of Canada, CAN/CSA-B339, Cylinders, Spheres and Tubes for the Transportation of Dangerous Goods as applicable
with a listed over-filling device (OPD).
The cylinder must also be equipped with:
• A shut-off valve terminating in a Type-1
gas cylinder valve outlet.
• A Type-1 valve that prevents gas flow
until a positive seal is obtained.
• An arrangement for vapor withdrawal.
• A collar to protect the cylinder shut-off valve.
• A safety relief device having direct communication
with the vapor space of the cylinder.
• A listed Over-filling Prevention Device (OPD).
• A protective cap on cylinder Type-1 Outlet.
This appliance can produce carbon monoxide which has
Using it in an enclosed space can kill you.
Never use this appliance in an enclosed space such as a camper,
tent, car or home.
CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD
LP GAS CYLINDER (NOT SUPPLIED WITH THIS COOKER)
The LP (Liquid Propane) gas cylinder specifically designed to be used with this cooker must have a 20 lb
(9.1 kg) capacity incorporating a T
ype-1 cylinder valve and an over-filling protection device (OPD).
• DO NOT connect this cooker to an existing #510 POL cylinder valve with Left Hand Threads.
The Type-1 valve can be identified with the large external threads on the valve outlet.
• DO NOT connect to a propane cylinder exceeding this capacity.
• DO NOT connect to a cylinder that uses any other type of valve connection device.
LP GAS CYLINDER SPECIFICATIONS