If unit was operating prior to servicing allow at least 10 minutes for light bulbs and
heating element to cool off to avoid accidental burning of skin.
Disconnect power before attempting any maintenance or cleaning to reduce the risk of
electric shock or damage to persons.
TO REPLACE POWER CORD
1. Remove the trim and firebox from mantel.
2. Remove the trim from firebox.
3. Remove the (2) screws located in the front middle of the top and the (2) screws at
the back of the top.
4. Disconnect the wiring clips and connections from the heater assembly noting their
5. Set aside top panel.
6. Remove the (2) screws located on the top of the side panels and the (2) screws from
the middle on the back panel.
7. Remove exhaust panel and set aside.
8. Remove mirror.
9. Locate and disconnect the power cord wiring connections noting their original
10. With needle nose pliers grasp the power cord strain relief grommet from inside the
rear of the back panel and push while twisting to remove.
11. Pull the power cord out through the hole in the rear of the back panel.
12. Install the new power cord through the hole in the back panel and connect all of the
wiring connections in their original locations.
13. Install the power cord strain relief grommet on the replacement power cord and
insert into the mounting hole in the rear of the back panel.
WARNING: Ensure wires do not come in contact with moving parts by securing
wires in wiring tie wraps.
14. Reassemble in the reverse order as above.