If unit was operating prior to servicing allow at least 10 minutes for light bulbs and
heating element to cool off to avoid accidental burning of skin.
Disconnect power before attempting any maintenance or cleaning to reduce the risk of
electric shock or damage to persons.
TO REPLACE MAIN ON/OFF SWITCH
1. Remove the trim and firebox from mantel.
2. Remove the trim from firebox.
3. Remove the (2) screws located in the front middle of the top and the (2) screws at
the back of the top.
4. Locate the main on/off switch mounted in the exhaust panel and disconnect the
wiring clips and connections noting their original locations.
5. Depress the retainer clips on the rear of the switch and push the switch out of the
6. Properly orientate the new switch and connect all of the wiring clips and
7. Reassemble in the reverse order as above.