PLEASE RETAIN THIS USER’S GUIDE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of ﬁ re,
electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this heater.
2. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. Keep combustible
materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9m) from the
front of the heater and keep these away from the sides and rear.
3. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the
heater is left operating and unattended.
4. Do not install less than 6 feet (1.9m) from the ﬂ oor.
5. Do not operate heater if: supplied wire is damaged; heater has malfunctioned; or heater has been
dropped / damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical
or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. Heater - not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations. Never locate
heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
8. Connect to properly grounded outlets only.
9. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an
electric shock to persons and / or may cause ﬁ re or damage to heater.
10. To prevent a possible ﬁ re, do not block air intake or exhaust in any manner.
11. All electrical heaters have hot, and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use in areas where gasoline,
paint, or ﬂ ammable liquids are stored or where the unit will be exposed to ﬂ ammable vapors.
12. Do not modify this heater. Use it only as described in this manual. Any other use is not recommended
by the manufacturer and may cause ﬁ re, electric shock or injury to persons.
13. This heater includes a visual alarm (red light) to warn that parts of the heater are over heating. If the red
light turns on, immediately turn heater off and inspect for any objects on or adjacent to the heater that
may cause high temperatures.
DO NOT OPERATE WHEN RED LIGHT IS ON.
14. Always use a certiﬁ ed electrician should new circuits or outlets be required.
15. Disconnect all power supplies before performing any cleaning, maintenance or relocation of the heater.
16. When transporting or storing the heater, keep in a dry place, free from excessive vibration and store so as
to avoid damage.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS