A. Lid & Firebox 1 pc
B. Cooking Grate 1 pc
C. Drip Tray 1 pc
D. Temperature Controller 1 pc
2. Illustrated Parts List
North American Distributor: The Fulham Group, Newton, MA 02466
1. IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDSns
Failure to follow the Dangers, Warnings and Cautions contained in this Owner’s Manual may result
in serious bodily injury or death, or in re or an explosion causing damage to property.
m WARNING: Do not use charcoal or other combustible fuels in this grill. This grill is not designed
for charcoal use and a re could result. The re could create an unsafe condition and damage to
• Always plug Temperature Controller into grill before
plugging power cord into outlet.
• Do not operate unit if plug receptacle is damaged.
• Operate grill only on a level, stable surface.
• Do not in any way alter this product or its use.
• If using an extension cord it must be rated no less
than that of the appliance. Extension cords must be
marked with the letter “W” and with a tag stating,
“Suitable for use with outdoor appliance”.
• Use shortest length extension cord possible. Do not
connect 2 or more extension cords together.
• Do not immerse grill or Temperature Controller in
water when cleaning.
• Do not leave Temperature Controller in the ON posi-
tion during periods of non-use.
• Do not leave grill unattended when in use.
• Keep children and pets away from grill when in use.
• Young children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• This appliance is not intended for use by young
children or inrm persons unless they have been
adequately supervised by a responsible person to
ensure that they can use the appliance safely.
• Clean drip tray regularly.
• Locate power cord away from trafc areas. Arrange
the cord so that it will not be pulled or tripped over.
• Do not use grill near combustible materials such as
dry grass, shrubs, etc.
• Do not allow grill to come into close contact with
ammable materials such as paper, walls, draperies,
towels, chemicals, etc.
• Do not use as a heater.
• Do not move the grill while it is in use. Allow the
appliance to cool before moving, cleaning or
• Do not use grill when raining or snowing.
• To prevent grill from being splashed or falling into
water, do not set grill within 10 feet of any body of
water such as a pool or pond.
• Do not operate grill with a Temperature Controller
that has a damaged cord or plug. Call The Fulham
Group for a replacement Temperature Controller.
The Temperature Controller is made specically for
• Pulling Temperature Controller by the knob could
cause the knob to come off.
• Do not allow cord to touch the grill when it is hot.
• This grill is intended for outdoor household use
only. Do not use indoors or for commercial cooking.
• If a are up occurs, do not use water to put out re.
Turn grill to OFF. Unplug power cord and wait for
grill to cool.
• Make sure no other high wattage appliances are
plugged into the same circuit when using grill.
• Do not clean this product with a water spray or the
• Unplug grill when not in use and cover when cool.
Properly store the appliance indoors when not in
use – out of the reach of children.
• Use this grill only as described in this manual. Any
other use not recommended in this manual may
cause re, electric shock, or injury to persons.
• Always ensure that electrical socket being used has
the correct rating. Socket must be rated no less
than 120V AC, 13Amps.
• This appliance conforms to technical standards and
the safety requirements for electrical devices.
• The drip tray must be in place at all times during
• Do not build this model of grill in any built-in or
slide-in construction. Ignoring this warning could
cause a re or an explosion that may damage
property or cause serious bodily injury or death.