• This cooker is a high pressure gas appliance for OUTDOOR USE ONL
• This cooker does not have automatic thermostat controls so must be attended and monitored
at all times during use.
• If having any doubts or concerns about your ability to use this product call 800-864-6194.
• Should you still have concerns about operating this product, then do not use.
Contact your dealer for return and refund.
• The warnings and safety instructions in this manual MUST be followed to provide reasonable
safety and efficiency in using the appliance.
Remember; Think Safety and Use Common Sense!
IF YOU SMELL GAS:
1. Shut of
f gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flame.
3. If odor continues, keep away from the appliance and immediately call your fire department.
LEAKING GAS MAY CAUSE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION WHICH COULD CAUSE PROPERTY DAMAGE,
Y OR DEATH.
• Never operate this appliance unattended. A sober
, adult must attend and monitor this
appliance at all times during use.
Never operate this appliance within 10 feet (3.0m) of any structure, combustible material or other
• Never operate this appliance within 25 feet (7.5m) of any flammable liquids.
• Never allow oil or grease to get hotter than 400˚F (200˚C). If the temperature exceeds 400˚F
(200˚C) or if oil begins to smoke, immediately turn the burner or gas supply OFF.
• Heated liquids remain at scalding temperatures long after the cooking process.
Never touch the cooking appliance until liquids have cooled to 115˚F (45˚C) or less.
• If a fire should occur, keep away from the appliance and immediately call your local Fire Department.
Do not attempt to extinguish an oil or grease fire with water.
• Be cautious when in close proximity to any gas appliance. Falling or tripping near the appliance,
or over an appliance hose, may result in the spilling or igniting of oil or splashing of boiling water,
potentially causing personal injury and property damage.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS OWNER’S MANUAL COULD RESULT IN FIRE,
EXPLOSION OR BURN HAZARD, WHICH COULD CAUSE PROPER
TY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.